Learn to cook, umami style
At Umami Shop, we believe in sharing with you the full culinary experience which goes beyond shopping in our store. Learn new ways of cooking and be able to enjoy your new skills. We teach worldwide cuisines, and all of our classes are hands-on. We show and teach cooking skills, and cook up conversation while we're at it!
Cooking class features
- Hands-on learning
- Everyone participates in creating all dishes being taught
- Each class is also a sit-down tasting, including all dishes made, as well as a number of complimentaries
- Wine pairings
With your hands-on experience in class and the detailed recipes of the dishes being taught, you will be able to cook independently at home.
- Copies of the detailed recipes of the dishes being taught
- Some complimentaries, such as rice, tea, soya sauce, chili sauce, wasabi, pickled ginger, etc.
- All necessary features for tasting sessions
We do team-building and group bookings!
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- All participants must acknowledge the Cancellation & Change Policy prior to registering for any cooking class.
- All cooking classes are non-refundable and must be paid for when booked.
- GST will be applied to all cooking class fees.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed, however we welcome you to send someone in your place.
- Gift Certificate Use: Where a participant intends to use a gift certificate and is unable to attend a class, the above cancellation policy is in effect. All gift certificates will be debited or voided as applicable.
- When redeeming a gift certificate, the gift certificate must be redeemed upon registration to confirm a spot in the class.