Learn hands on how to make authentic Pad Thai. We show you the basic from choosing the correct rice noodles, technique and the correct sauces. This is a 60 minute class. The class is per person. Please book enough spots for you and your party.
Please choose the date and time.
All food allergies must be disclosed prior to class.
More than welcome to provide you with an apron, or you could bring your own!
- All participants must acknowledge the Cancellation & Change Policy prior to registering for any cooking class.
- All cooking classes are non-refundable and must be paid for when booked.
- GST will be applied to all cooking class fees.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed, however we welcome you to send someone in your place.
- Gift Certificate Use: Where a participant intends to use a gift certificate and is unable to attend a class, the above cancellation policy is in effect. All gift certificates will be debited or voided as applicable.
- When redeeming a gift certificate, the gift certificate must be redeemed upon registration to confirm a spot in the class.
We can deliver straight to your home, or come by our store to pick-up your order.
Experience the best of Umami Shop from wherever you are.
Need some help?
We are always happy to help. Talk to us anytime and we can help you with your order.