Once a date is booked, we will be in touch to finalize your choice of cuisine: Thai, Vietnamese, Italian, Spanish, Korean, or French Vietnamese.
We will cook a 5-7 course hands on in the Umami Kitchen- and a sit-down dinner. This is a 3 hour class. The class price listed if for a total of 10 persons (or less).
This class has wine pairings included (3 glasses of 2 oz wine per person).
The price amount is accommodated for a private class is 10 (TEN) persons. If you require more spots, please book this class and we can add on additional persons.
Please choose the date and time.
All food allergies must be disclosed prior to class.
More than welcome to provide you with an apron, or you could bring your own!
- All participants must acknowledge the Cancellation & Change Policy prior to registering for any cooking class.
- All cooking classes are non-refundable and must be paid for when booked.
- GST will be applied to all cooking class fees.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed, however we welcome you to send someone in your place.
- Gift Certificate Use: Where a participant intends to use a gift certificate and is unable to attend a class, the above cancellation policy is in effect. All gift certificates will be debited or voided as applicable.
- When redeeming a gift certificate, the gift certificate must be redeemed upon registration to confirm a spot in the class.
We can deliver straight to your home, or come by our store to pick-up your order.
Experience the best of Umami Shop from wherever you are.
Need some help?
We are always happy to help. Talk to us anytime and we can help you with your order.